odd ball wanted

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

cryosi

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:thumbs: been looking for an oddball fish, was hoping ur guys/gals could throw some ideas at me , i got a 4ft tank so nothing big lol something kinda easy to keep :thumbs: :fun: :) :D :thumbs: :fun: :look: thnaxs......

you got anything in the tank yet or is it just going to be a new setup?
also whats your views on using feeder fish. It all helps to make a selection. we could recomend something thats incompatible with your existing fish.

wouldn't have to feed it for a long time that way....

its for the tank i have now, wanted something not too big i have a feather fin syno a robbianus syno a 10 inch plec and 11 small cory at the moment with 2 small syno schoutedeni but am on the look out for a 6ft tank! so any suggestions welcome! feeder fish! sorry i dont quite get that! ur have to explain nut i am intriged!

They usu. sell small goldfish (and, I think, minnows) as feeder fish.

They're to feed other fish with. ;) :huh: :mellow: :/

:eek: Think you've gone off the idea cryosi. now you know about feeders. :blush: mac.

think i look for an other add ball but i may surprise u! about the feeder lol, looking for a big 6x2x2 tank to start new set up with. if i can find room and built a stand for it lol!

African Giraffe Catfish!! Lovely 'pet' fish. 6x2x2 would be ideal, but needs excellent filtration! Gr8 personalities. Try to buy young to grow on, just be careful with smaller fish though as it grows. They may look tantalisingly tasty to a big guy!! :blink:

if u read the fish game #22 in tropical chit chat u could say the name of that fish there, cos then u would win, only telling u cos u got it and no one else seems to want to play.... thanxs for info thou, it is a great fish, great to watch..

Most reactions

Back