October Totm Competition... Post Your Entries Here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our September competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30 September 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the October competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The October competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th October 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

My 1st attempt so be gentle please
tankpic.jpg

tankpicverify.jpg

~

Might as well... :)

Attachments

• DSCF0559.jpg
    DSCF0559.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF0558.jpg
    DSCF0558.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 114
Here's my attempt for this month. I may still update the picture if I add more plants :good:

IMG_5204.jpg

Verification:

IMG_5161.jpg

Might as well give it a try now the plants have grown out a little!

4hawbp.jpg

m7fgv8.jpg

I'll have a go this month I think, now the carpet has grown in a little, still got a little way to go yet, a few more plants to add and another 10 lamp eyes but here goes.

Cuban Stream

NewJournal033.jpg

Verification

NewJournal005.jpg

oooohhhhhh this is going to be a good un!

Ooh you're upping the bar now Steve! ;)

Lol doubt it, my journal has been rather quiet and its getting me worried lol (ppl dont think its all that and wont say lol) but im happy with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back