Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Go on, enter your wonderful pet pics ;)

Please start posting entries and nominations for the October 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The October competition will close for entries and nominations on ~ 15th Octber 2014.

(As a side note: If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

Well over a year later and I never got my badge for winning March 2013 pet of the month. Shattered. 

And as I just noticed, Pet of the year. 

Gidge, I'm sorry, I will bring this up with admin.

Seeing as no one else has entered, I'll give it another crack. 

My 10 yr old Rainbow Lorikeet, JB - short for Jellybean. Give me a break - I was 14 :p

Entry Pic

Verification Pic

Gidge said:
Well over a year later and I never got my badge for winning March 2013 pet of the month. Shattered. 

Same, FotM and FotY of March 2013.
cry1.gif

But did you really need to apply a filter to that image (or increase the saturation)? Your bird knows how to flaunt his colors.
wink.png

DreamertK said:

Same, FotM and FotY of March 2013.
cry1.gif

But did you really need to apply a filter to that image (or increase the saturation)? Your bird knows how to flaunt his colors.
wink.png

My mum is a photographer she does that to photos she sees potential in :)

Beautiful parrot @Gidge... My Ringneck.... not to compete, but merely to make up numbers.....

and... verification....

As my first attempt at entering one of these competitions, here is my miniature horse, Sparky. Despite common misconception, he is in fact not a pony, but a horse - just a miniature horse.

2je4ief.jpg

And I hope this can do as a verification pic, as I don't have paper to write on at the barn. Also a good size comparison, the larger horse is a Hanoverian named Al)

9pvqkl.jpg

Aw he's gorgeous! I have a miniature horse too!

Gidge said:
Aw he's gorgeous! I have a miniature horse too!

Sounds like there could be a  miniature horse competition for this month
laugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back