O What A Beautiful Morning!

ceilidhgirl

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
glasgow
Hi everyone, I couldn't believe my eyes when I got up this morning.

These pics were taken out of my living room window at around 7:15am to 7:45am GMT this morning. Whatever caused this beautiful sunrise it's definately worth a post.

Glasgow was a very lucky City this morning!!

I promise these were the actual colours, I havent fiddled with them at all.

I have more from a little later but will post them when i get home form work. Damn you sands of time!!

more
 

Attachments

  • morning_sky.webp
    morning_sky.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 142
  • morning_sky_1.webp
    morning_sky_1.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 121
  • morning_2.webp
    morning_2.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 140
wow beautiful!

it's quite a nice morning here too although nothing that spectacular

just a nice bright fresh crisp winter morning :D
 
Super pictures and great sunrise. Those Shepherds will have to watch out later!!!



Lovely pics and superb colours with the silhouette,

I never knew glasgow could look nice............. lol :shifty:

no wait.... yes I spy a buckie bottle lol :lol:
 
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I was chuffed with the results too!

As promised earlier here's some pics from a few minutes later.

Such a dramatic colour change!!

The building in the foreground was the Steamie! (If there's anyone who doesnt know what that is, let me know and I'll explain) Unfortunately they're in the process of demolishing it, such a shame because its a beautiful building!

Anyhoo, enjoy!

:)
 

Attachments

  • morning_4.webp
    morning_4.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 150
  • morning_3.webp
    morning_3.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 144
Thanks guys, like i said earlier I havent fiddled with the colours at all! So beautiful!

it was cold and gloomy in Cali...I hope the U.K and Cali arent switching weather patterns..

lol that would be interesting, but I dont think so, especially as the highest tempepratures here are gonna be around 40 degrees farenheight today! (7 degrees centigrade)!

Glad you liked the pics.
 
wow that's stunning. We often had sunrise like that one winter's morning in South Africa.

Here's an old pic from my bedroom window one early morning (just beyond the black outlines of the trees and buildings, is the ocean)
sunrise.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top