Nt Labs Brine Shrimp Hatchery

JoshH

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
350
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Just Outside Cardiff, Wales
Hi there!
I'm now the proud daddy of 18 guppy fry :hyper: they're in a seperate tank on their own right now, when they were born last week I ordered the above mentioned hatchery, which is now set up and bubbling away as per instructions in my main tank! The only thing I don't understand is...how do I know when they've hatched? and how do I feed the BBS to them? Once they have hatched, do I leave them in the bubbly thing and take out what I need? Or is it a case of i gotta remove them all and start another batch for tomorrows feeding?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really unsure :blush:

Thanks in advance :good:
 
Hi there!
I'm now the proud daddy of 18 guppy fry :hyper: they're in a seperate tank on their own right now, when they were born last week I ordered the above mentioned hatchery, which is now set up and bubbling away as per instructions in my main tank! The only thing I don't understand is...how do I know when they've hatched? and how do I feed the BBS to them? Once they have hatched, do I leave them in the bubbly thing and take out what I need? Or is it a case of i gotta remove them all and start another batch for tomorrows feeding?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really unsure :blush:

Thanks in advance :good:


after 24hours stop bubbles until sttled then remove some bbs and use it for 48hours max i sometimes do then set up again

i usually have a couple going if u need constant supply


the only problem i have with them nt labs hatchery if its the in tank ones u mean. mine came of its suckers and there was thousands and housand s of eggs etc all over tank in wih fish, had to scrub tank down and start tank again :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top