Now The Rasbora Are At It!

Great news! Hopefully they'll be ok with the older one, mine have a few days separating them and the larger one really bullies the smaller ones. So much so that I'm going to have to separate them soon putting the bigger one in a breeding net inside the tank.

Well I'm going to wait until they're properly free swimming before adding them (so prob friday next week). And yeah, fingers crossed the older one will be ok with them.

Well my little guy is now just over 1 week old (since becomming free swimming). Hopefully we're past the stage where I'm most likely to lose him. I've gotta say I'm getting quite attached! And his siblings now have eyes (but they haven't yet migrated round to the sides of their heads or formed proper pupils). So fingers crossed both of them will make it to the free swimming stage. I'm hesitant about putting them together though. I hadn't realised (based on how small he still is!) just how much he's grown in the past week, but he's gotta have at least doubled in size.

Ps. Not sure it's a he, just seems to fit better than refering to it as an it.

I'd keep them separate, it's easy to forget how tiny they are when born! I've got my most recent in a breeding net in the same tank as my older ones.

Most reactions

Back