November Totm Competition Entries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so lets give my first ever entry a try...

IMG_4062.jpg

Verification

IMG_4063.jpg

Here is our 300l American Cichlid tank. Let us know what you think ...

DSC08149.jpg

DSC08156.jpg

No harm in trying. ^_^ Here we go :kewlpics:

PB060956.jpg

Verification. Drew a kuhli loach 'cause i was bored :3
PB060957.jpg

I'm going to "attempt" with my tank. :crazy:
So here is the tank:
DSC00376.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

Thanks for looking and Vote Westwood!

although i love all these tanks...doesnt it effect the fish with less room to swim around?? (no offence intended)

although i love all these tanks...doesnt it effect the fish with less room to swim around?? (no offence intended)

It does mean they have less room to swim around, but they have more things to keep them interested and busy. They are also able to hide well and the fish can get away from aggressive fish. Also in the leaves can have micro-organisms that the fish can eat.

Whats this tank`s size mate?
Juwel lido 120l

Cichlids NEED places to hide and create their own territories. The plants and wood help to create natural boundaries which allow them to do this. In effect, you will get a much happier tank.

well, im going to enter my 3 foot tank for lols and to mix it up a bit.. the more the merrier..

My 3 Foot tank, currently temporarily housing all my accupants while the big 5 foot tank is getting re-set up.

It utilises the simplicity approach..

dsc00073x2.jpg

dsc00074x2.jpg

:rolleyes:

LOL, Big Fairy...yes, it's the modern minimalistic look you're attempting (and achieving) here! You could start a whole new trend in aquascape :rofl:

But, seriously, it's quite fascinating really as the fish look like they are flying around the room (if you focus just on the fish and not the tank).

I bet you're going to wow us with your 5 ft tank once it's done, eh? You're so lucky having the room for these large tanks!

Athena

ps - Westwood - that's beautiful and lush!

Your Kribs are amazing! Very nice indeed!!

Westwood, it's unfair to keep a pair of Firemouths in a 120 litre... No two ways about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back