Not Sure

eb2

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
MINNEAPOLIS
I hope this is the right forum to ask for help with, updating my avatar with a new pic of my fish, also I tried unsuccessfully to upload some pic's, most days I can figure this stuff out but apparently not today(I'm blame daylight savings time) thanks for some help :hyper:

Hey, I did it, this is my new avatar


How do I delete my own post if I think it's stupid? :drool:
 
I hope this is the right forum to ask for help with, updating my avatar with a new pic of my fish, also I tried unsuccessfully to upload some pic's, most days I can figure this stuff out but apparently not today(I'm blame daylight savings time) thanks for some help :hyper:

Hey, I did it, this is my new avatar


How do I delete my own post if I think it's stupid? :drool:

You can't delete it AFAIK, but you can edit it and remove the stupidness ;)
 
I hope this is the right forum to ask for help with, updating my avatar with a new pic of my fish, also I tried unsuccessfully to upload some pic's, most days I can figure this stuff out but apparently not today(I'm blame daylight savings time) thanks for some help :hyper:

Hey, I did it, this is my new avatar


How do I delete my own post if I think it's stupid? :drool:

You can't delete it AFAIK, but you can edit it and remove the stupidness ;)

lol!! yeh, but the whole thing is stupid
 

Most reactions

Back
Top