Not Sure What To Do...

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Hi all

I saw this on some local classifieds.

Tropical Fish & Tank Oscars x2, Fire Mouse & Plec, incl. 3ft tank & accessories, free to good home!

These guys are obviously getting rid because they have found the tank is about 120G too small.

I don't have room for the Oscars at the moment, may be able to look after the Firemouth and the Plec for a while but dont want to see them go to another noobie who will probably end up killing all four fish.

Was thinking of taking them and keeping them in my 25G cube (18" X 18" X 18") until I can find them new good homes or give them to LFS.

Bad idea? What do you think?
 
Hi all

I saw this on some local classifieds.

Tropical Fish & Tank Oscars x2, Fire Mouse & Plec, incl. 3ft tank & accessories, free to good home!

These guys are obviously getting rid because they have found the tank is about 120G too small.

I don't have room for the Oscars at the moment, may be able to look after the Firemouth and the Plec for a while but dont want to see them go to another noobie who will probably end up killing all four fish.

Was thinking of taking them and keeping them in my 25G cube (18" X 18" X 18") until I can find them new good homes or give them to LFS.

Bad idea? What do you think?
If you are going to get them, I would recommend just bringing them to the lfs or finding someone to take them NOW, so you won't have to hold them in your cube for long.

Fire Mouse
I was confused for a bit when I read this! :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top