Not Getting Email Notifications

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PrairieSunflower

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
So, recently I realized I wasn't getting email notifications despite subscribing to some threads (mostly my own). I realized my email was my old one and so I changed it. BUT... I'm still not getting email notifications even though it is changed and verified.

I forgot to say, they aren't in my spam folders either (online or in my email program).

Hiya PS

I assume you've checked that Instant Notification is turned on?

No.... LOL... I've never turned it off.... will go right now and check to be sure.

Checked. I have "email" checked on the majority of options (not checked on things like friends requests or whatnot).

In that case, I dunno. I'll see if Chad can help.

Prairie, can you PM me the email you want to use? I will see what I can discover.

Test...tell me if you get a notification of this test...

Can I hide under a rock with a bag over my head in shame? I figured it out... my email was forwarding to that same one that no longer works! D'Oh!!!!

I genuinely LOLed, and am now getting odd looks from my colleagues.

Meh, at least it's figured out. And well done for having the honesty to admit to having been a wally!

:) That is funny...yesterday someone asked my why they weren't getting sound out of their speakers...I took one look and said...because it's on mute...so hey...it happens! I'm just glad you got it worked out.
PrairieSunflower said:
Can I hide under a rock with a bag over my head in shame? I figured it out... my email was forwarding to that same one that no longer works! D'Oh!!!!

the_lock_man said:
I genuinely LOLed, and am now getting odd looks from my colleagues.

Meh, at least it's figured out. And well done for having the honesty to admit to having been a wally!

Oh, I tend to be a really honest person, even when it is embarrassing... mostly to my husband since I've had a lifetime to get used to myself and he has only had 9 years.... HAHA.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back