littlefishie
I Harth Darth
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2004
- Messages
- 1,407
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
- Location
- My own place!!! Niagara Falls, Ont.
I'm terrified of whatever the hell swims in the Niagara River. I went tubing on the river this summer, and as I was waiting for the line to tighten between me and the boat, something swam right between my knees and I screamed sooo loud.
Mostly it scares me cos I went fishing with my friend Jess once and we saw these fish [no idea what they were] that were over 3 feet long and really creepy looking. I was hoping it wasn't one of those!
And that handfish is adorable!
Mostly it scares me cos I went fishing with my friend Jess once and we saw these fish [no idea what they were] that were over 3 feet long and really creepy looking. I was hoping it wasn't one of those!
And that handfish is adorable!

I can't stand them either, but I can bear to look at them
Baloon kissing gouramis are so 










