North East Fish & Plant Swaps

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

makemdan

Reaction score
Hello
As a returning tropical fish keeper I wondered what the "market" was like for local swaps. I've started a community tank (240 litre) and have another tank set up, further 2 in pipeline. I hope to have spare green Helleri swordtails, Lemon Tetras and later galaxy rasboras, Zebras and others. Is there any organised local swap facilities? I know you can post but would prefer collection.

Thanks

Ian

Hello
As a returning tropical fish keeper I wondered what the "market" was like for local swaps. I've started a community tank (240 litre) and have another tank set up, further 2 in pipeline. I hope to have spare green Helleri swordtails, Lemon Tetras and later galaxy rasboras, Zebras and others. Is there any organised local swap facilities? I know you can post but would prefer collection.

Thanks

Ian

i hopefully will have sum g/rasbora young in a couple of months for sale

Hello

Thanks

Ian

i have a sinodontis eupterus up for swaps open to sugestions, also a few malawi cichlids of various types depending what you were looking for, for your other tanks i mean, im only the other side of the water if theres owt of use to you

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back