Noodles Last Christmas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sausagewinkle

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This is my special boy Shep, he was known to me as Noodle and thats what i called him all the time. He only got Shep when he was naughty :lol:

Anyway heres some pictures of him last Christmas day when he was up my house for dinner with my parents at the age of 15.

We sadly lost Noodle January 20th 2011 so last year was his last Christmas :-(

With his new toy. Around his neck??? Kissing my little cat Meeko
5601163a.jpg

Christmas Day is very tiring
Fast asleep under the Christmas tree

dff94f90.jpg

This is him the year prior when he got a elf suit for christmas xxx
NOODLES.jpg

I have still hung his stocking up this year next to my 2 cats Meeko & Molly. He is a huge miss xxxxx

Aww what a gorgeous little gentleman :wub: It's so hard at this time of year, isn't it? How are you supposed to celebrate when a member of the family is missing? I had a little weep last night thinking about my last Christmas with Cookie. She met the rats for the first time and didn't quite know what to make of them :lol:

:lol: I was lying in bed last night with Meeko (my cat) talking to her about her uncle noodle (he was my brother you see, and meeko is my child so makes him her uncle, sad I know :)) anyway I was crying my eyes out just talking to her!
My mam found his Christmas card I sent to him last year (a brother 1 of course) well that started me again crying. I have put his card up this year though and ill keep it in my noodle box after Christmas :blush:

That's so sweet. I have a Cookie shelf in my kitchen with a photo, a poem, some toys and her collar. It's overlooking the garden. I like to think she'd enjoy the view. And the kitchen was always her favourite place :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back