Nls Product Label Descriptions.

NonstickRon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
If this is in the wrong section, please move it.

Anyone who has access to the full line of NLS fish foods be kind enough to list them all and the descriptions given on the labels, and perhaps list the fish pictured as well? That would be a big help. Anyone else, just fill in what you have experience with...I'll be asking for the same thing on www.fishforums.net - its a friendly community and may be forthcoming with some good info.

My local fish guy doesn't stock the brand, but will order what I ask him to get. I don't know what the names of all the fish pictured are so thats why I'm asking for those...also, in the pictures you can only see the front sides of the labels...hard to make out some of the photos. I bought the only jar my LFS had, Thera +A 1mm, so I'll start off the list with that. :) Just use that one as a template. I'll update the first post with any info that is forthcoming. Thanks ahead of time!!!

Hopefully this will end up a sticky and it will help others who maybe have to order sight-unseen as well.

Cichlassoma - 3mm Sinking:

Marine - 1mm Sinking:

Cichlid - 1mm Sinking:

Community - 1mm Sinking:

Discus - 1mm Sinking:

Goldfish - 3mm Sinking:

Grow - .5mm Sinkingg:

Lg Fish - 3mm Sinking:

Small Fish - .5mm Sinking:

Thera Jumbo - 6mm Sinking:

Thera Small - .5mm Sinking:

Thera Regular - 1mm Sinking:
PICTURED - Clown Loach, Blue Marine Fish (?)
LABEL DISC. - Helps boost immune system to repel internal & external parasites.
NOTES - High in garlic.
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - Also well liked by Cory Catfish. Too big for Serpae Tetra, Flame Tetra and Harlequin Rasboras.

Wafers - Disk Sinking:

Finicky Fish - 1mm Sinking:

Freshwater & Saltwater Flakes:

Surface Feeder - .8mm Semi-Floating:

Koi Formula - 4.5 & 7.5 Floating:

All Purpose - 1mm Sinking:

Thera Lg. - 3mm Sinking:

ExLg. Fish - 7.5 Floating:

Jumbo Fish - 4.5 Floating:

Nevermind. I think the moderator "RD" of that forum deleted the post on there out of spite for me asking for detailed descriptions of each of the individual products, since they seemed to be lacking any info at all except photos of the jars. For some reason he really didn't like me suggesting that. Probably would eliminate the need for him to go on there and tell every single confused person which product to get, if they had everything they needed to know up front. :rolleyes:

/me shrugs

Most reactions

Back