Nightmare. NZ family buy contents of storage locker at auction & find bodies

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

D

Deleted member 149562

I cannot imagine what this family are going through...or the family members discovered in Asia of the children whose bodies have been discovered in suitcases inside a storage locker that had been sold in a contents auction in Papatoetoe

Those poor children.

I sometimes watch those storage locker auction programmes on TV have have often wondered if anything sinister had ever been found, cos bidders are not allowed to examine the contents of lockers prior to bidding and buying.

The family who bought the contents had absolutely no idea that the children were there......I cannot imagine what they went through when they discovered the children like that....it is beyond horrific

The storage locker shows are planted, so there would be no horror episodes. But yeah, that is a disturbing story.

Stop posting threads about how I (i mean other people) dispose of bodies. :devil:

Seriously, everyone knows you dump bodies in storage lockers. That's why these days the storage locker company gets photo ID from anyone wanting to hire the lockers and you have to sign a declaration saying your not going to store bodies or body parts in them, or anything else illegal.

That was funny when I first hired a storage locker. I asked if someone could help me move a rolled up carpet into the locker. They took one look and said no chance.

Another time a friend had hired a locker and we were moving some car parts into it. One of the parts was wrapped in blankets and we had an end each and were struggling to carry this. A guy was walking by and I said "next time we cut the fupling body up so it doesn't weigh as much". The guy looks at me and walks off real fast.

If you need to dump a body fast, go for a drive in the country and chuck it off a cliff or into the woods. Storage lockers are full these days.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back