Nicks Massive Clearout

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bump.

i am leaving in 2 weeks so if not gone soon they will be going to the LFS.

make me a sensible offer, you never know!

shame mate.

anyone near the surrey area want some healthy cheap fish?

need to go!

considering its only £16.50 for the fish i want i mite have to look into train prices to get to surrey, ill see how much it is, what train station are u closest to?

Hi Nick16 :)

I'm surprised that nobody's spoken up for the otos. These are touchy little fish that stand a much better chance of survival coming from an established, planted tank, than they would if they were purchased at an lfs. They will be a good buy for some lucky person.

Lots of luck at the university, Nick16!

Can I be first reserve on the Corys please :)
they have already been reserved if you would like to refer back to my first post.

considering its only £16.50 for the fish i want i mite have to look into train prices to get to surrey, ill see how much it is, what train station are u closest to?

closest to holmwood station, but dorking is the biggest close one.
i should be already meeting carlovel1 at the station.

Sorry, I meant first reserve if Daniel doesn't take them, which I guess makes it second reserve!

yeah ok thats fine mate.

daniel should be collecting them tommorow morning, so i can let you know if he doesnt.

corries, BN and amano shrimp have now been collected.

the rest need to go, so please make me an offer. (sensible ones)

shame mate.

need to go!
Could be interested in harlequins and barbs and whatever's left but will have to look into cost -and logistics/time- of getting to Dorking station as I don't have a car

if you do decide to go to nicks, i can meet you at dorking with the kribs, if that helps swap your opinion?

shame mate.

need to go!
Could be interested in harlequins and barbs and whatever's left but will have to look into cost -and logistics/time- of getting to Dorking station as I don't have a car

okay, let me know asap mate.

well, i will be VERY reluctant to give you whats left as they are from two tanks and mass murder will ensue... i cant imagine keyholes and rainbows living with mirco rasboras and cherry shrimp...

if you want a lot of fish i would like to see a pic of a decent sized tank with proof that its your tank (like TOTM comp)..

i really dont want these fish suddenly going from a 4x2x2 450L to something silly like a 150L. i hope you see my concern with someone taking 'everything'

PRICES DROPPED AGAIN.

these are ludicrous prices! they really have got to go!

make me an offer

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back