Next Fish & My Tank @ Current

Ipswja

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All

Had my tank up and running a while, Its a 60l (16 Gallon) Biorb

Currently:

2x Honey Gouramis
6x Harlequin Rasboras

I would like to add some more soon but not too sure on what I could have due to size of the tank or what would get on in the community
I have narrowed it down to

Neon Tetras
Galaxy Rasboras
Rosy Barb
Endlers Livebearers
Rummy Nose Tetras
Black Neon Tetras

Could anyone help?

And heres a picture of my tank to get your minds going hehe (not the best pic as I dont have a digital camera just my mobile)
06062009189.gif

Thanks IP
 
Hi All

Had my tank up and running a while, Its a 60l (16 Gallon) Biorb

Currently:

2x Honey Gouramis
6x Harlequin Rasboras

I would like to add some more soon but not too sure on what I could have due to size of the tank or what would get on in the community
I have narrowed it down to

Neon Tetras
Galaxy Rasboras
Rosy Barb
Endlers Livebearers
Rummy Nose Tetras
Black Neon Tetras

Could anyone help?

And heres a picture of my tank to get your minds going hehe (not the best pic as I dont have a digital camera just my mobile)
06062009189.gif

Thanks IP

some endlers would be nice, about 4 MALES should do it
and then i would go for a pair of rosy barbs
 

Most reactions

Back
Top