Newish additions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to vote! ๐Ÿ†

Oh thank you for asking!! I'm entering one into the FOTM on December so please consider NOT entering ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (joking lol)

Here is a photo of all of them together. Family of three
View attachment 305060

Then just the female:

And this is the male:
View attachment 305063View attachment 305064

Sorry for jacking the thread... I just get excited is all. Especially when you asked :)
Dont be silly, no need to apologize. Certainly not jacking my thread. Pictures paint a thousand words๐Ÿ˜

They are beauties ๐Ÿ˜ so many lovely tones of colour. Look like their on fire๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for sharing.

Dont be silly, no need to apologize. Certainly not jacking my thread. Pictures paint a thousand words๐Ÿ˜

They are beauties ๐Ÿ˜ so many lovely tones of colour. Look like their on fire๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! That means a lot coming from you!
Really appreciate it

Thats great ๐Ÿ™‚ whats you plans with the fry?
Well, I have some boxes I picked up and I plan to ship them out... I just hot to get the rest of the packing supplies.
But I think I chose the wrong box size... They seem a bit too small, see?
20221113_171653.jpg

Anyway... I really feel bad "stealing" the thread... I know you asked but it feels wrong lol

Thank you! That means a lot coming from you!
Really appreciate it
No worries๐Ÿ™‚ Their looking really good. Shows the care your putting into them.

Unhappy fish dont bred so your doing well my friend๐Ÿ‘

Well, I have some boxes I picked up and I plan to ship them out... I just hot to get the rest of the packing supplies.
View attachment 305070

Anyway... I really feel bad "stealing" the thread... I know you asked but it feels wrong lol
Just a thread dont worry. I wouldnt ask otherwise๐Ÿ˜‰

View attachment 305070

Does look a tad small. How many fish will you be shipping?

Does look a tad small. How many fish will you be shipping?
I have 11-12 fry all together and I plan to be shipping 2-3 per box... I think I can possibly squeeze them in? Idk... I also have to think about the styrofoam and stuff

I have 11-12 fry all together and I plan to be shipping 2-3 per box... I think I can possibly squeeze them in? Idk... I also have to think about the styrofoam and stuff
2 or 3 per box sounds ok although ive never done shipping myself.

How come your shipping? Are there no stores near where you live?

2 or 3 per box sounds ok although ive never done shipping myself.

How come your shipping? Are there no stores near where you live?
There are but they only do store credit and I don't plan on buying anything from them... They don't have the best selection of stuff.
Also their tanks are HORRIBLE. The fish would all die.
I want them to have a good chance and there are already two members in the states here that want some

Stunning! Jealous of your Nicaraguan. How are they all getting on? Nics can be quite bolshy but dont usually do damage.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back