Newest Addition

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I know I have already read that in FHUSA like 500 times. That fish was an awesome fish...

Ok calm down and check this out .............................

19092006004eu5.jpg

[/quote]
guess i sure couldnt tell.. must be a Thai Kamalau..hahhahha.. but hey is that one with the big head PI bred.. who was it from again??

is it still alive and any frys out of that kamfa
[/quote]

ADDICTED's fish and I'm stealing it :hyper:

[/quote]

ADDICTED's fish and I'm stealing it :hyper:
[/quote]
just let me know when you get it so.. ill send you the money :hey:

here is another update with his head being down..just did a water change but this is the smallest the head would go down to.

head shot from top

left side

WOW Paintsn this FH is beautiful. He has great body structure to him looks like a tank. Good luck with him each update looks better and better

WOW Paintsn this FH is beautiful. He has great body structure to him looks like a tank. Good luck with him each update looks better and better
thanks for the comp.. here is a pic to remind you when it was first sent to me, i got him for 36 bux off of Aquabid

and i sure do know that the dealer who sold it to me is kicking himself and pounding his head on the wall right now... poor guy.

yeah he is way better in person.. and just like how you liked your fish personality..you should see how this one is.. this one eats off your hand, he lets you pet him, and dances around the tank alot.

he is a very cheerful, pleasant fish to have.. but the bad part about him is that he splashes the water with his tail when he is hungry.. and that is bad cuz my bed is next the tank and my wife sleeps next to him in our bedroom.. :shout:

Not yet man.. color is easy.. one table spoon of some good ..... per 20gallon, Wolah !!! instant color change..hehhehe..
no I'm gonna do it..

I'll do it natural.. plus he's still a baby..

Most reactions

Back