New Tank

Jdubz

Fishaholic
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Swindon
I moved house about 4 weeks ago and have just uploaded some pics i had on my camera,

The 4" tank was donated my a mate who had a load of stuff in storage and thought i could look after it better as he was away alot... anyway pics:

P231208_1351.jpg

P241208_1142.jpg

P020109_212001.jpg

P020109_211701.jpg


I bought a fighter the other day and will post pics in the right area.

Thanks for looking :good:
 
Wow!!... You lucky s&s..... Wish I had a friend like that..... Very nice gift...
 
Wow!

That's some mate you have there!

What a really nice lay out, simple yet naturally stunning :nod:

Only comment that I would like to make is a Betta (fighter) is really not suited to that tank and will restrict your further stocking.

Other than that I REALLY like your tank (look much better sat in my place though :hey: )

*edit* typo :blush:
 
He seems to keeping himself to himself at the mo but I also have a 24 x 12" tank which i might set up for just him if he starts trouble.
 
He seems to keeping himself to himself at the mo but I also have a 24 x 12" tank which i might set up for just him if he starts trouble.

Okaaaay!... fair swap.... No robbery!!

Edit!!.... Oops! okaaay!.... not your generous friend we're talking about here..... :blush:
 
He seems to keeping himself to himself at the mo but I also have a 24 x 12" tank which i might set up for just him if he starts trouble.

Would be a great idea!! :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top