New Tank Setup

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i find that fake decor and plants are a much bigger hassle in the long run, but at least you're taking the rights steps during setup.
if you're one for cichlids, many cichlid aquariums use plain sand and rockwork with sparse planting (you can look up pictures online). i already see how you could've saved so much money, not to mention benefit the fish and your time during cleaning 😬
but everyone's got to start somewhere, right?
although i sound like i'm scolding you right now (😂), welcome!

i find that fake decor and plants are a much bigger hassle in the long run, but at least you're taking the rights steps during setup.
if you're one for cichlids, many cichlid aquariums use plain sand and rockwork with sparse planting (you can look up pictures online). i already see how you could've saved so much money, not to mention benefit the fish and your time during cleaning 😬
but everyone's got to start somewhere, right?
although i sound like i'm scolding you right now (😂), welcome!
Kids don't worry about cleaning :lol: :lol:!

It's good that you're on here trying to learn to do things properly. My first tank was an absolute disaster, added substrate, added a shell and some plants then fish went straight in, way too many fish for a tiny 14L nano tank 🤦‍♂️ they're all in fishy heaven now. God bless them.

It's good that you're on here trying to learn to do things properly. My first tank was an absolute disaster, added substrate, added a shell and some plants then fish went straight in, way too many fish for a tiny 14L nano tank 🤦‍♂️ they're all in fishy heaven now. God bless them.
I think lots of us have been there 😢 and how quickly we all convert to the religion of “Cycling” 😂

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back