New Tank Out Of The Question

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jkrekord

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey.
So, I'm returning to the world of standard community style set-ups. Originally my plans was to upgrade my current tank, however I now have my start date for when I start my training with the Armed Forces. I have tried to explain to my Dad that a bigger tank is more stable and stuff, but with me going away he is adamant against it. Considering it is not my house I'm just gonna have to respect this. I'm going to completly strip my 100 litre tank and redo it all. I will most likely be running a Fluval 305. Just bought some new mopani wood and some other little bits. I'm quite looking forward to this little project.

Firstly, I think I speak for most members, good luck with your training...... :nod:

I have a sneaky feeling that you will have no trouble convincing your Dad about running a larger tank once you have made him proud by completing your training ;)

Back to your tank.......good choice of filter, I run one myself and find it excellent especially for the money :good: Hopefully you are following the fish-less cycle regime? If so it will present a good opportunity to spend some time soaking your new Mopani wood in a bucket to remove the staining.

Look forward to hearing about your progress on both counts.... :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back