MewMew42
Fish Herder
I picked up my Fluval Roma today =]
set it all up with a pre-cycled filter and I love it!
I only have one problem =[...the gap between my top tank and the roma is a bit tight...oops...so its going to be a tough one getting things like ornaments in lol but im quite happy to let it be a heavily planted tank with maybe some rocks to provide shelter
It looks a little...artificial if thats the right word...right now but once i add more plants and things itll be fine =]
set it all up with a pre-cycled filter and I love it!
I only have one problem =[...the gap between my top tank and the roma is a bit tight...oops...so its going to be a tough one getting things like ornaments in lol but im quite happy to let it be a heavily planted tank with maybe some rocks to provide shelter
It looks a little...artificial if thats the right word...right now but once i add more plants and things itll be fine =]
i have the same problem with mine ( bit of a pain but not like you need to do it every day is it 
? drachea i think its called.
im also gonna add some anubias...i love that stuff!
its too narrow the gap...its the only downside! i can get some bogwood with plants attached though its only silm, which would fit!






