New Stock For Sale

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Received and replied to :D

The Rotkiel are calling me, but I dont think they would take postage.

Have sent you PM, (well ok I haven't but I'm JUST about when I finish typing this!) :p

Give him a chance, was emailing back + forwards with me yesterday, hes a bit busy :D

hi right

elaine have mailed you back tho only have Anubis left, and Anubis/wood
schmill - have mailed you ,

minixfishy - yep busy busy lol , and been told not allowed to let the fish we were talking about go , so your left with the Neon rainbows or the Rokiel sev's - BUY THEM lol ,

Well bum, have to get the LFS to order some in for me I think.

Soon as Xmas out of the way, the saving for those Sevs starts trust me :)

Well bum, have to get the LFS to order some in for me I think.

Soon as Xmas out of the way, the saving for those Sevs starts trust me :)

i could sell 3 of the blue/turq ones that way i still have 2 lol tho i would be looking for more money then i should lol , if you buy the sevs i may chuck them in as well

yeah same for me off to LFS too

thanks

Martyn

just to let you all know again that i am not a business , i am one person with a large fish room , i am not a business and once the fish i have are sold that is that untill more breed and i see fit to sell anything else, i am and never have or will be a business,

sorry if anyone thinks i am ,

<Martyn>

just to let you all know again that i am not a business , i am one person with a large fish room , i am not a business and once the fish i have are sold that is that untill more breed and i see fit to sell anything else, i am and never have or will be a business,

sorry if anyone thinks i am ,

<Martyn>
i'll give you £20 for a male and female ram delivered?

Most reactions

Back