Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Setup (after The Move)

Discussion in 'Marine and Reef Chit Chat' started by TBLightningFan, Jun 29, 2008.

1. TBLightningFan

I finally got it moved! It took me about 6 hours total. The water cleared up within about 4 hours. Here are some pics from tonight. I know I think I killed off a coral or two.... but at least I tried. I can't complain when the entire thing only cost me 600 dollars. Let me know any good or bad things you see. The Tomato clown had to be moved with the anemone, he refused to leave its side the whole time. So we dedicated an entire container for the pair. The Anemone landed in the same place where he left before the move. I tried to position the rock exactly the same way but that is almost impossible. Since its close and the returns are aimed the same way, I think the Anemone should do ok.

Well here is the link, let me know how everything looks. Also, what should I look for with the anemone for the next few days? How do I gauge his health?

http://gallery.mac.com/mmzplanet#100140

2. JenCliBee

JenCliBee PleC & CorY MaD

looks good m8, im sure u will prob still move few things in the future tho:p

jen

3. SkiFletch

SkiFletch Professor Beaker
    Retired Moderator

Indeed, looks real good. Were it my tank, I'd honestly sell some of the LR or throw it in a sump and try and make a more "open" rock stack. Definitely healthy though, W2G :good:

4. Nalaundi

Nalaundi Member

looks great!

5. kj23502

kj23502 lazy dayz

Good Job!!!