New rummynose

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Hi, I've been sitting here deciding if this is worth your time, and I couldn't stand it anymore. I got 6 rummynose tetras today and I am so excited! They are so cute and they school really tightly (I love that). I just wanted to tell you guys, because to tell you the truth not many others understand!

I know how you feel Sorrell :hyper: Congrats on your new rummys :thumbs: hope to see some pics once they've settled in ;)

hey,

how good is it when they school it looks really good :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have 6 neon tetras and they school all the time. :) :)

Congrats! :)

Rummie are my favorite tetra. Ive never seen fish school as tightly they do.

They have their color back now that they've settled in a little. My lfs is almost a two hour drive from my house, so they were pretty much just "nose" tetras when I got them home as they had lost all their "rummy" ;) I actually went to the store for cardinals, and they were out (you'd think I'd call before the drive :dunno: ) anyway, I'm glad there weren't any cardinals, because I really like these new guys!

congrats on the new fish..... :D DOn't worry about the colour, mines are normally have no redness in the head in the early part of the morning or at night when the lights are off...but usually becomes bright red as the day go and when the tank lights are on.....

Congrats on your new school Sorrell! I've never owned rummies myself but they sure are cute! ;) Are we going to get pics of 'em? ...cause I'd love to see some pics. :nod:

I am trying to talk my husband into getting a digital camera because I really want to put pictures up, but my regular camera just doesn't cut it. He'll cave... :shifty:

lol! Thats what happened with my boyfriend...I just kept showing him the horrible pictures I was taking with my regular camera and he eventually got one...of course I hoard it all the time. :lol:

I'm still waiting to get my rummynose school of 8 - the lfs has had the very same 5 for 3 months now and they don't look that great to me. I'm waiting for warmer weather so that I can have them shipped from the lower 48. I really like those fish - glad you got some. Work on the fellow some more - I see a new camera for you soon... :D

ALASKA

Most reactions

Back