New puppy

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Mollymomma

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all,

Some of you may remember me telling all that we would never end up with a puppy and my kids felt slighted " every kid needs a dog".

Well while the site was down yesterday & I had nothing to do lol we got a puppy!!

She's 2 months old, black/ white cocker spaniel she's just too too sweet. ( well unless she's piddling on the rug :no: )

My 4 kids are soooo excited they even sit & stare at her when she's sleeping l :lol:

newpuppy.JPG

Heres the baby :D

how cute :D I love puppies, i have a Jack Russell Terrier and 2 kids, they both want their own, but i told them not until they are older. They are 5 and 2 now. My hands are full taking care of them. :lol: Good luck.
Sandy

Mollymomma said:
She's 2 months old, black/ white cocker spaniel she's just too too sweet.
Great choice - your picture is not working? But I myself have a b/w english springer spaniel, she's 6 now but I've had her since a pup and we are best friends I'll see if I can fix up a picture :D

Her name is Oreo :wub:

She is doing really well so far. The kids are driving me crazy fighting over who is playing with her lol..The newness will wear off soon as they are in charge puppy proffing the house & cleanup duty. That was the #1 rule for allowing them to have a pup..They clean up after her.
We take her to the vet today at 11:30am for her first check up.
She was microchiped when we bought her so we will get her into the program to be easily identified if she ever gets away from us.

The kids have been wanting a pup since we moved to the new house w/fenced in yard.

I'll post other pics as she grows :wub:

Will... I thought you had a spaniel too. they really have great personality and are intelligent animals. Oreo already has us figured out as a house full of softies lol

I don't know why the pic is not working it was fine last night?

welcome to your new arrival,i once had a golden cocker called barney :wub: ,he had a beautiful temperment although the black and white is supposed to be the most even temperment, they make superb family pets and are such fun... enjoy.... pebbles :)

awwww shes adorable!!! i luv the name, oreo! i luv it!!! :wub: i always wanted a dog, but i still dont have one so sad.

Well we are now in the 3rd day of puppy ownership and guess what? Kids are no longer so positive they had to have a puppy figures huh? Of course they are the poopie patrol now :D Mom is really sticking to the rules :thumbs: They love her to death when she's all snuggly but they have lost the " rose" colored glasses.

She's actually doing better at housetraining than I was first expecting... a few accidents but for the most part she goes outdoors. She actually goes to the door already, but I'm prepared for a few months of trial & error before we totally give her free roaming privledges.
We are crate training her. :thumbs:
She seems to be adjusting to the family very well. :wub:

I think sometimes I'm more excited than the kids lol :*)

:p what do you mean the kids are on poopie patrol...you should have said Britt is on the patrol you goof! :S I'm the one who ends up cleaning it...eeww :sick: but she's worth it and she is doing really well :D I love her even when she's evil :wub:

umm yes Britt you have done more poopie patrol than the other's so that makes you "Chief" lol

And might I also add , a certain 15 yr. old wanted her the most too... Hey missy don't you roll your eye's at your momma. :sly: Does grounding mean anything to ya?

Yeah point for mom! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back