New Powder Blue Tailed Guppies

dusky

Fishaholic
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth
Sorry but I just had to put this vid up of my two new powder blue tailed guppies that I got from Modaz yesterday. They are beautiful. Unfotuntaly the vid doesnt capture the colours as much as the eye does, but it gives an idea. Right at end of vid they are both in the shot together.


Hope you like it :)


p.s its easier to vid than get them to stay still for photo shots!!!

Sorry but I just had to put this vid up of my two new powder blue tailed guppies that I got from Modaz yesterday. They are beautiful. Unfotuntaly the vid doesnt capture the colours as much as the eye does, but it gives an idea. Right at end of vid they are both in the shot together.


Hope you like it :)


p.s its easier to vid than get them to stay still for photo shots!!!


D'ohhhh it helps if i actualy put the link on.
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/dus...blueguppies.flv
 
Sorry but I just had to put this vid up of my two new powder blue tailed guppies that I got from Modaz yesterday. They are beautiful. Unfotuntaly the vid doesnt capture the colours as much as the eye does, but it gives an idea. Right at end of vid they are both in the shot together.


Hope you like it :)


p.s its easier to vid than get them to stay still for photo shots!!!

Sorry but I just had to put this vid up of my two new powder blue tailed guppies that I got from Modaz yesterday. They are beautiful. Unfotuntaly the vid doesnt capture the colours as much as the eye does, but it gives an idea. Right at end of vid they are both in the shot together.


Hope you like it :)


p.s its easier to vid than get them to stay still for photo shots!!!


D'ohhhh it helps if i actualy put the link on.
[URL="http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/dus...blueguppies.flv"]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/dus...blueguppies.flv[/URL]


nice fish! do you have problems with your dwarf gourami and your smaller fish? gyillmard
 
great looking guppies, i had a few like those when i first started, hence the name :P


Who is this 'modaz' that everyone speaks so highly of?
 
Really sweet looking little guys! Were those cherry barbs I saw as well? I got 2 more guppies yesterday. I just think they are so friendly. Both my guppies and platties are always hanging out in front of the tank screaming for attention..well, more likely food. :hyper:
 
Thanks everyone :) Its a 130 ltr tank. 3ft. There are, neons. guppies, xray tetras, lamp eyes, cloud tetras, one red nose rummy (other sadly died) Pair of dwarf gouramies, 3 salt n pepper corys, 3 frogs (not the fish eating type), various other tetras and i'm dreadfull at remembering names :D

Everyone seems to shoal very well together which is a relief.

That is one tank of 7. 4ft tank has Convicts, a very shy plec, 3 clown loaches and the orange algae eaters that have got too big for the 3ft tanks.

Another 3ft tank has as Moonlight gourami, pink kissing gourami, two silver sharks, two silver dollars, 2 angel fish, 3 yo yo loaches, 2 Congo tetras. All of these fellas are going to need moving to the 4ft tank eventualy. I'm then left with the problem of what to do with the Convicts. And eventualy they will need a bigger tank,, yipeeeee time for another new tank.

Other tanks have the Bettas in.

great looking guppies, i had a few like those when i first started, hence the name :P


Who is this 'modaz' that everyone speaks so highly of?
Modaz has a shop in bournemouth where I get my Bettas from,, I think he's mainly on the Betta forums. You'd be hard pushed to get a better service . He's got loadssss of tropical fish all in nice healthy condition
 

Most reactions

Back
Top