New plants ID

Br@in

New Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
16
Points
8
Location
South Dakota
I got a new plant haul, and I can’t tell what is Anubis and what is not. I struggle when it’s not like super obvious. Can you guys tell me if these are plants to tie to something or plants that need legit planted?? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 75C33812-8B93-4863-8468-323E88FBD9F8.webp
    75C33812-8B93-4863-8468-323E88FBD9F8.webp
    691.3 KB · Views: 188
I know the biggest one is a type of sword, but I am not familiar with the others. Amazon sword can be planted, but make sure a small bit of the roots are above the substrate. They are root feeders, so the best fertilizer for them is root tabs
 
sword plant on left, possible cryptocorynes mid and right, but need them in water to make sure
 
sword plant on left, possible cryptocorynes mid and right, but need them in water to make sure
Here they are ? thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 7AADE65B-7DEF-4118-9679-7FBD154E1081.webp
    7AADE65B-7DEF-4118-9679-7FBD154E1081.webp
    217.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 1B8429CD-3C72-47F3-9815-4164B99D749C.webp
    1B8429CD-3C72-47F3-9815-4164B99D749C.webp
    201.5 KB · Views: 160

Most reactions

Back
Top