TaraS

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Iā€™m new to fish keeping and to this forum.
I started with one 5 gallon beta tank last fall and now have 5 tanks going. Didnā€™t realize how catchy this fish fever is, lol.
Looking forward to learning everything I can šŸ˜Š

Hello. What do have going in your tanks?

10 Tanks (Now 11)
Hi šŸ‘‹
- 2 Axolotls - each have their own 40 gallon breeder
- two dwarf African frogs in a 15 gallon
- Iā€™m awaiting delivery on 2 juvenile maison reef mbunaā€™s and 2 juvenile electric yellow cichlids which will stay in my 40 regular for now (until I get a 125-150 gallon for them - currently looking)
- And a 90 gallon with 2 blood parrots, 2 platinum parrots, 2 polar parrots, 3 clown loaches and an albino crawfish. I will be adding an african butterfly fish, just waiting on delivery.

What do you have in your tanks?

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
And welcome to the club of MTS...

Hi šŸ‘‹
- 2 Axolotls - each have their own 40 gallon breeder
- two dwarf African frogs in a 15 gallon
- Iā€™m awaiting delivery on 2 juvenile maison reef mbunaā€™s and 2 juvenile electric yellow cichlids which will stay in my 40 regular for now (until I get a 125-150 gallon for them - currently looking)
- And a 90 gallon with 2 blood parrots, 2 platinum parrots, 2 polar parrots, 3 clown loaches and an albino crawfish. I will be adding an african butterfly fish, just waiting on delivery.

What do you have in your tanks?
Hello Tara. I have a lot of Goldfish, some different kinds of Platys, different kinds of Tetras, Danios, Guppies, Corydoras, a Pleco. There are likely some other fish, I've lost track. I have 11 tanks from 45 to 300 gallons. Needless, to say, I spend quite a bit of time removing and replacing tank water. Thanks for asking.

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back