New Member To Remember

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

peterclarke666

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hey guys n gals new here .... got linked over from the facebook group .... how ever not new to the hobby ... ive been keeping a wild range of tropical fish for as long as i can remember but only seriously in the past 3 years

i currently run a 17 tank fish room but expanding at the moment ... i am a big keeper of pelvicachromis ... currently have 4 wild pairs aswel as 4 other more domestic strains .... i have a few wild pairs of apistos such as norberti and baenschi and 3 pairs of apisto borellii, nanochromis transvestitus, aswel as alot of Ancistrus from browns and albinos ... to longfins, super reds and L144's and a wild trio .... i also keep a few bigger pairs of cichlids such as honduran red points, F1 Thorichthys Meeki- Rio Subin breeding pair, wild Neolamprologus brichardi

this is my fish room so far .... but have an extra rack in expanding on aswel as different sized tanks to fit the racking and make full use of the space
DSCI0805.jpg

i also run the chesterfield aquarist society .... not long started out only small with local keepers/breeders at the moment but its all got to start somewhere doesn't it lol

many thanks
peter

:hi: welcome to the forum, thats a very nice fish room you have there. look forward to seeing more ;)

:hi: welcome to the forum, thats a very nice fish room you have there. look forward to seeing more ;)

cheers .... took me a while to get it that way .... only used to have a small fish room as was in a 1bed 3rd floor flat before moving here so ... was luck to pick up these at bargin price aswel .... but its still a work in progress .... will snap some closer pics of the tanks etc when ive got a bit more time lol

cheers guys n yeh ill get some close ups of them ... took some of my super red bristlenose last night so ill upload them later :)

here just a few of my fish .... lots more but alot are in hiding at the moment or just very skittish lol

DSCI0820-1.jpg

DSCI0945.jpg

DSCI0962.jpg

DSCI0963.jpg

DSCI0965.jpg

DSCI0969.jpg

DSCI0356-1.jpg

DSCI0371.jpg

DSCI0380.jpg

DSCI0394.jpg

DSCI0428-1.jpg

DSCI0475-3.jpg

DSCI0482-1.jpg

DSCI0575-1.jpg

DSCI0628.jpg

DSCI0752-3.jpg

DSCI0157.jpg

DSCI0131.jpg

26012010082.jpg

there are many more fish etc but just no time to list pics of them all but these are just an example of all my fish lol

Nice discus! I'm jealous. I'm in the process of convincing the hubby to build me a fish room. Unfortunately, he hates fish. So I told him if he built me a room for my tanks, he wouldn't have to see them in every room in the house. Now he's considering it. :hey:

Nice discus! I'm jealous. I'm in the process of convincing the hubby to build me a fish room. Unfortunately, he hates fish. So I told him if he built me a room for my tanks, he wouldn't have to see them in every room in the house. Now he's considering it. :hey:

hahahaha fingers crossed .... its well worth doing though :)

Most reactions

Back