Wild & F1 Breeding Pairs + Others

Hi,

I'm interested in the Honduran Red Points Pair, and a Pair of Bristlenose Plecs, Would require them Posted, would you do this for £45?

Thanks Westwood

hi yes im sure i can do both for £45 + p&p ... which should be £16 so £61 in total

payment to be made via paypal to [email protected]

when sending payment please include date you would like them to be posted plus your mobile number to text you the parcel tracking number :)

honduran red points are with eggs at the moment as you can see the female upside down under the cave fanning the eggs lol so hopefully there free swimming by the time i post them lol

many thanks
peter

Hmm I was thinking 45 inc post, would you consider 55? How desperate are you to sell these? Could you keep them till next week? Sorry should have asked these questions first!

thanks westwood

Hmm I was thinking 45 inc post, would you consider 55? How desperate are you to sell these? Could you keep them till next week? Sorry should have asked these questions first!

thanks westwood

£16 postage is unaviodable and if i was to do them at that then i may as well give away a pair in all respects ... i can only do £45 for the fish as its knocking off a fiver already which alot of fish keepers wouldnt consider .... just need the cash to build my new fish room as theres alot of building work involved ... ill post a thread of it actualy

Im interested in the Corys. Any pics and have they bred before?

will get pics for you later and add them to the thread and no they havnt bred yet but mid adult size and very chunky so given right diet and conditions they should be ready for breeding soon

Brilliant, they sound awesome, very interested. Keep me posted!

sorry corys have now been sold pal .... one of my pairs a guy wanted and sadly i lost the male he got himself wedged in sponge filter so had to send these out as replacement

WILD Breeding Pair Of Apisto Baenschi (INKA) - £40
WILD Breeding Pair Of Fairy Cichlids - £40
F1 Breeding Pair Of Honduran Red Points - £25
F1 Breeding Pair Of Firemouth Cichlids (rio subin) - (SOLD)
Breeding Trio Of Apisto Cacatuoides (Triple Reds) - £30
1 x Breeding Pair Of Brown Bristlenose Plecs - £25 (one pair sold) one pair left
1 x Breeding Trio of Brown Bristlenose Plecs - £30
Large F1 Male Honduran Red Point - £5
Apisto Agassizi Male - £5
Male Nannochromis Transvestitus - £5
20+ F1 Young Fairy Cichlids - £18
1 Panda Corydoras - £3
10 Albino Corydoras - £15

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back