New member intro

Andrew#33

Reaction score
Hi ? I'm new to the fish world. My wife's cousin got a Dumbo Betta for my 3 yr old prob last fall. I've been taking care of it lol.. He's very smart!! Still trying to learn a lot of stuff just basic things I know. Open for any knowledge you may have!! We don't have a heater on the tank It's a 3-gallon tank We keep the house in the 70s. But just my day I go I came back from vacation from being gone a week. Man he doesn't look good My parents would stop by and feed him. But I found red worms in the filter and looks to be some type of other worms that were swimming around at the bottom He looked like his face was swollen and had an abrasion on top of his head and his stomach looked bloated in the back by the tail I went to PetSmart today and got some tetra all in one treatment hopefully that'll help him He is definitely not himself very active normally and when I say goodnight to him he always flares his red gills at me and always said just put those away It's me or he'll just know when I shut the light off near him that it's time to go to bed and he'll swim right up to where he's going to go to sleep.
Look forward to chatting with you guys and learning Thank you
Andy

Most reactions

Back