New Member And Her Tanks!pics

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

scoliofish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hello every one!
i joined the form a few days ago but i only got my cameraworking on my computer today. some info about me:
14 year old south african that cant speak Afrikaans (its a sin) fish keeping is my main hobby(duh) and fish are my favorite animal :wub: and i have insomnia so i spend my nights reaserching aquatics.
here are some pics of my tanks if i can find out how to upload them. sorry can eny one tell me how to copress an image?
il try later in about 2 min.

bump!!
well my pleco i got about a week ago and it had ick in the shop and ionly noticed when we got home iwasent shure if it was fungus or ick so i treated it with fungus first then ick he/she looks better...
did i do the right thing and is my 200l big enough for him :blink:

hello and a very warm welcome to you :)

when you upload an image to photobucket you can copy and paste the

and youve posted your topic in the wrong part of the forum, but dont worry one of the moderators will move it to pictures for you :)

It depends on what sort of pleco it is some can get huge. I have 2 common plecs that are 16" long

Well Hello there Scolio..... and very welcome to our forum..... Another South African with us, & I trust you will stay with us..... You'll meet some very knowledgable people on this forum.... (Where are you from)..... I live in Thabazimbi (Limpopo Province).... any help you need.... you're at the right place.

Well Hello there Scolio..... and very welcome to our forum..... Another South African with us, & I trust you will stay with us..... You'll meet some very knowledgable people on this forum.... (Where are you from)..... I live in Thabazimbi (Limpopo Province).... any help you need.... you're at the right place.
i live in cape town rosebank

Hate to be the one to give you the bad news Scolio, but it looks awfully like a common plec to me, your going to need a bigger tank...

This is what my two look like, this was their 300L tank...

006-1.jpg

Ouch!!!.... Just one day.... Maybe one day.... we'll get a SA person on here within my region.... (you are about 1 700km from Thabazimbi).... (& hopefully not a Stormers or Bluebull supporter) :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back