New Maidenhead Aquatics

River Dog

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Brighton, East Sussex.
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, or even if its allowed. Maidenhead Aquatics have opened a new branch in the Wyevale Garden Centre up the racehill in Brighton. I have been hoping for a decent shop in Brighton for a while, and just wanted to let people know its now open. I went in there today and had a chat with the fella in there, and it seems as though its going to be a godsend for us Brighton fish keepers.
 
Hey the two manager people used to run the Hickstead shop and are great. By the way I should be working Saturdays there soon :).
 
Hi Luke, yes I recognized both of them from Hickstead, they are both very helpful people and I have had many a discussion with the older fella about Central American Cichlids. When you get your job up there on Saturdays, post in this thread, and I will pop up to say hello. :good:
 
great news mind you rachill not easist place to get to in brighton
bets trapsing all way over to ferring
the other 2 shopsin portslade and hove ive found not to be that helpful
or very egger to get my money

cheers for the news
Ginga
 
I know the one in Portslade can be hit and miss, but if you mean Paraquatics in Hove, I think they are very marine orientated. They don't cater that much with livestock for us freshwater peeps. But I can't really fault them for their service and their dry goods range. They also have a very succesful online service. But I do like Maidenhead Aquatics and wish them well in Brighton.
 
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, or even if its allowed. Maidenhead Aquatics have opened a new branch in the Wyevale Garden Centre up the racehill in Brighton. I have been hoping for a decent shop in Brighton for a while, and just wanted to let people know its now open. I went in there today and had a chat with the fella in there, and it seems as though its going to be a godsend for us Brighton fish keepers.


That's really good news, congratulations to you. :good:

There's a lot of LFS's here in the North West, but by far by favourite is Maidenhead Aquatics in Wigan.
 
Popped up ther this morning
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
its not open yet :hyper:

I can assure you that they are as I have bought a new net and a large Floaty for my big tank. I bought them Tuesday morning, when it was very much open. Granted they haven't got that much in the way of livestock yet, but definitely open.
 
No NO
they definately there in side garden centre
on right as you go in

Just sign on door today say closed for contruction
popped my head in door
loads of stuff in there
looks great

might try again at week end

Ginga
 
Oh, maybe they were stocking the new tanks or something??? As I say they were open for business on Tuesday. Sorry you had a wasted journey Ginga, I will let you know when they are open full time, so you don't waste your time again.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top