New Logo (Competition) For TFF

one more, made a bit simplier and i like it better than my first one
 

Attachments

  • tropical.webp
    tropical.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 138
I agree that my backgrounds are too busy but I can't save anything to my computer for a background.

I tried to save the background william posted but I click "save image as" then I go to open it and my computer can't read it.... apparently it can't read .bmp .jpg. .gif. .paint or anything.... so that stupid spraypaint background from my paint program is the best it's gonna get...
 
Air Jordan (my bf) and I are working together making a couple,and here is our first one. Still working on the second. ;)
 

Attachments

  • Tff_banner_TWO.webp
    Tff_banner_TWO.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 131
Ok they should all be in the rotation now. Looking good! :)
 
Ok, here it is with the proper background!
 

Attachments

  • blue_banner.webp
    blue_banner.webp
    9 KB · Views: 101
Ech our first one looked like crap so I made another one. LOL

(on the board's color template)

ARGHH!!! Ima redo it AGAIN. -_-
 
Here's another one.
 

Attachments

  • GOOD_BANNER.webp
    GOOD_BANNER.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 145

Most reactions

Back
Top