New Logo (Competition) For TFF

i also like the one which blends in! it looks...smoother ;)
 
William said:
Here is the blank background image, you could either use it as a background or maybe blend/fade accross from yours into it? Perhaps?
It might be the best way to do the logo. I am still trying to make mine transparent from the right edge so it would look good in both backgrounds ;) But I will propably go with the bg-picture too =)

Btw. William's one is so great that maybe we don't need this competition, first one could be the best :)
 
I removed the black border from 55gd's one, so it may blend better like this. If he wants we could switch the one in rotation with this
 

Attachments

  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 146
William said:
Well I tried and you guys are right its really hard to get it down to a decent size, I don't know if anyone else has some good compression software out there but this is 16kb. It really needs to be smaller because otherwise the bandwidth costs will be huge...

So anyway here's my attempt, look forward to seeing yours!! :thumbs:
That's my favourite one of the ones I have seen at the top of pages.

:)
 
Tried to remove the black from yours to rain, if it helps. Look forward to seeing more entrants!
 

Attachments

  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    10 KB · Views: 113
Hey william how about if I make my mine longer to ill everything.
 
Heres the first one with the bg =)
 

Attachments

  • TFF111.webp
    TFF111.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 144
The other one, with actual fish in it :D
 

Attachments

  • TFF2222.webp
    TFF2222.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 116
My attempt at re-sizing reduced the dimensions, but doubled the file size. :rolleyes:
Originally, tho, I had to resave it as jpeg (dunno why, it already was)...and this was the result... :S
 

Attachments

  • willsbanner..webp
    willsbanner..webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 155
Thanks reg for that, reducing the dimensions what a good idea! Didn't think of that d'oh! I reduced text size and cut off some of the area to the right, all the logos submitted are now in rotation :thumbs: , keep 'em coming they look ace!

Darn, I just want to click refresh so I can see them all :D They are all super!!
 
Here is my try... I'm making a Ram one too and maybe a killifish one.
 

Attachments

  • banner.webp
    banner.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 159
Here's another... I don't really like this one though...
 

Attachments

  • girls_banner.webp
    girls_banner.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 100

Most reactions

Back
Top