Hey! I got 5 Kuhlis today! They have just been settled into my quarantine tank. I haven't had a new species in a year or so, so this is awesome! I have been wanting them for ages.
What is their favourite food?
What is their favourite food?
I have 4 Kuhli loaches and they always seem to make an appearance when I put some frozen blood worms into the tank. That is probably not the most nutritious food for them, probably considered more of a treat than a food. My black ones are out and about day or night. The orange and black ones are way more shy.
I found on the internet and in store they said it would be alright! The next tank I have will have sand but that will be quite small, so we will see! Thank you for the infoKuhlis do best with a sand substrate, they burrow