New Kid On The Block

all_waze

Reaction score
foerschi1.JPGThought I'd share a pic of my male Betta Foerschi. This species is one of the mouthbrooding bettas. His TL is not quite 1.75 ins. Shot isn't the greatest, but caught him out rooting around for some left over bloodworms.

JIM

Interesting. I'd like to see more pictures. It kind of just looks like PK in the picture, so give us some more, better ones PLEASE!! :) B. Foerschi are neat looking.

Interesting. I'd like to see more pictures. It kind of just looks like PK in the picture, so give us some more, better ones PLEASE!! :) B. Foerschi are neat looking.
completely agree.......

1 pic? COMMON!!!?!!??!!!? :p

I'll post some more pix. They're hard to photo cuz they're very skittish. The female is really shy. The lighting for the pic was a little dim so its easy enuff to not see the true coloring. He was in stealth mode so thats why he is so dark. But when you compare him to a plakat theres a bit of a difference...size, etc. He's more of a purple when he is in color...otherwise, a very drab looking fish and the female is worse. Foerschi are not too common as they require lots of tlc and not for the average betta keeper. Will also be posting some pics of mt B. Bellicas and B. Smaragdinas as soon as I catch them out of the plants.

JIM

the head looks a bit different then a pk.

more pics when you get them would be nice.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back