smegforbrains
Fish Addict
Popped to the LFS today to pick up another pair of Adolfoi for my tank and a BN for my wife's tank.
Saw this tank, which fits perfectly inside the stand for my bow front.
Best bit, only £25
Should have been £40
(actually reduced to £30 but i'm a rather regular customer)
OK, filter is very basic but it will do what it needs to for the size of the tank (27 litres)
I've added 50% mature water and a pad from my Fluval 2+ is wedged under the filter.
With a bit of luck, it should be ready to take fry in a week or so.
Once all the fry are gone, maybe I could, at a squeeze, get another Betta
Saw this tank, which fits perfectly inside the stand for my bow front.
Best bit, only £25
OK, filter is very basic but it will do what it needs to for the size of the tank (27 litres)
I've added 50% mature water and a pad from my Fluval 2+ is wedged under the filter.
With a bit of luck, it should be ready to take fry in a week or so.
Once all the fry are gone, maybe I could, at a squeeze, get another Betta







