New Fishies! Piccies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to retire to your separate corners guys + gals.

Maybe this thread should be locked now?
 
Hi, Ace Of Spades,

It appears possible that you're currently undergoing some stress, or have perhaps suffered some negative experience which is influencing your perceptions.
But I think perhaps if you put this into the context of a 12-year-old girl being very pleased with her new fish and hoping for positive comments from people on a forum to which she belongs, and instead being lectured on an already existing situation, with 6 cories she has been told will school together already in her tank, it may be possible for you to understand that perhaps the timing of the original comment may not have been ideal.

As the cut-off line you gave for internet monitoring was 14, it seems possible that that's your age, and perhaps this is your way of expressing a crush on puppyjess123.
However, should this be the case, I'd like to point out that girls are far more impressed by boys who express consideration and understanding.

I'm unsure as to what precisely the situation is.

What sort of positive effect are you expecting to result from this exchange?

Perhaps if you'd communicate without assuming hostility on the part of others, this could be sorted out without further difficulty.
This is, after all puppyjess' thread about her joy in her new fish.
It would be nice to let her have that much.
 
Hi, Ace Of Spades,

It appears possible that you're currently undergoing some stress, or have perhaps suffered some negative experience which is influencing your perceptions.
But I think perhaps if you put this into the context of a 12-year-old girl being very pleased with her new fish and hoping for positive comments from people on a forum to which she belongs, and instead being lectured on an already existing situation, with 6 cories she has been told will school together already in her tank, it may be possible for you to understand that perhaps the timing of the original comment may not have been ideal.

As the cut-off line you gave for internet monitoring was 14, it seems possible that that's your age, and perhaps this is your way of expressing a crush on puppyjess123.
However, should this be the case, I'd like to point out that girls are far more impressed by boys who express consideration and understanding.

I'm unsure as to what precisely the situation is.

What sort of positive effect are you expecting to result from this exchange?

Perhaps if you'd communicate without assuming hostility on the part of others, this could be sorted out without further difficulty.
This is, after all puppyjess' thread about her joy in her new fish.
It would be nice to let her have that much.

You just joined the Tw@t club, Enjoy your stay. :good:

Before this started, I commented "Never seen a platy with that Color, Lovley coloring!!!!", I know im an evil person for posting this. I really cant believe that I commented like this, Ill go hang myself now. Bye :rolleyes:
 
it seems possible that that's your age, and perhaps this is your way of expressing a crush on puppyjess123
aww Ace.. why didnt you say??? :lol:

self registered member number 2 of the tw@t club me :sad:
 
Hi, Ace Of Spades,

It appears possible that you're currently undergoing some stress, or have perhaps suffered some negative experience which is influencing your perceptions.
But I think perhaps if you put this into the context of a 12-year-old girl being very pleased with her new fish and hoping for positive comments from people on a forum to which she belongs, and instead being lectured on an already existing situation, with 6 cories she has been told will school together already in her tank, it may be possible for you to understand that perhaps the timing of the original comment may not have been ideal.

As the cut-off line you gave for internet monitoring was 14, it seems possible that that's your age, and perhaps this is your way of expressing a crush on puppyjess123.
However, should this be the case, I'd like to point out that girls are far more impressed by boys who express consideration and understanding.

I'm unsure as to what precisely the situation is.

What sort of positive effect are you expecting to result from this exchange?

Perhaps if you'd communicate without assuming hostility on the part of others, this could be sorted out without further difficulty.
This is, after all puppyjess' thread about her joy in her new fish.
It would be nice to let her have that much.

Crush ####?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Ahh must av turned weird + got a bf dear lol. My sexy beast yeah no good being nasty AOS. Plus thanks for the NICE ONLYcomments then. Happy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top