Squirrelbuddies
Fishaholic
I'm looking for a new algae eater for my 20 gallon. I moved my plec into the 55 gallon this week (and what a happy little guy he is! He now has driftwood to munch and lounge on.)
Anyway, I need something that will not get too big as it's only 20 gallons. Currently there are two pearl gouramis in there along with two mollies. The mollies will be moved to a different tank in the next week or so.
Any ideas?
Anyway, I need something that will not get too big as it's only 20 gallons. Currently there are two pearl gouramis in there along with two mollies. The mollies will be moved to a different tank in the next week or so.
Any ideas?
I believe they only get 5.5 inches. 

But yea, they do a great job of cleaning up algae, as do BN plecos. And you can easily keep 6 or 7 in there, would be great to see how they interact with each other...
Mine all huddle with the pandas in a corner sometimes. It's adorable. And when the cories dart up for air the otos swim up and attach themselves on the glass. 







