New Fish(s)

adam98150

Fish Addict
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
754
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Well i have a 36" tank, the exact measurement's are as follows:

L36", H18", W15"

According to 'thinkfish' i have a 159 litre aquarium, which is 35 imperial gallons, and 42 US gallons.

My question is, is there anything else i can get in term's of fish / crustaceans?


I want something interesting, which grow's pretty large. My Albino Red-Tail Shark has grown an impressive 3.8", and is doing well, my stock is in my sig. ;)

Thank you!
 
If i were you id get some more Neons and Kuhlis. About another 9 Neons and another 4 Kuhlis
 
If i were you id get some more Neons and Kuhlis. About another 9 Neons and another 4 Kuhlis

Nine neon's is a little much, the one i have currently is shoaling happily with my glowlight's. Maybe another four or five neon's?

Get more bronze cories and kuhlis. And then maybe add a few platies.

I'll try to obtain more bronze cory's and loaches, although mine are now adult in size and my pet store only carries the smaller varieties.

I don't really like the look of platies, they seem too generic. Any other suggestions? I would like another variation of Shark, but they are semi-aggressive in behaviour, and toward's there own 'kind'.
 
Another shark! They will fight and the weaker will be killed
 
Another shark! They will fight and the weaker will be killed

That's what i was afraid, and so i will not purchase one, as they exhibit some rather aggressive behaviour.

------------------------------

Is there some form of Crayfish that i could keep which would not be a threat to my smaller fish? I wouldn't think so but i may as well ask to be sure.

I may just purchase a Mountain Rock / Bamboo Shrimp, or a Cameroon Armoured Fan-shrimp, as they are very peaceful, and i also have a fully matured aquarium.

But what unusual fish can go alongside that?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top