New fish pics!

Here is my pearl gourami...he is pretty beaten up, but still lookin well.

Attachments

• gourami.jpg
    gourami.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 38
Okay, last one for now...here are my black spotted cories. :thumbs:

Attachments

• cories.jpg
    cories.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 35
Got some more of the blue african...

Attachments

• blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 46
And another... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 45
wow those are some awesome pics, great looking fish, wish I could take pics that good! -_-

Okay, sorry one more...this will be it for a while. :)

Attachments

• blue3.jpg
    blue3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 35
AWSOME pics!!!!!!

Are the plants just like from the hobby store... craft store ya thats what they are called?

For full tank pics night is best but turn off the lights (cept in the tank) add light if you can.

For individual pics... cats and slow moving suff see above. For fast movers shoot at an angle with the flash.

need a tripod to take the full tank pics.

FM... I think these blue ones might be like what could perhaps be the parents or one of the parents perhaps of my fry (says tenatively with confusion)... mine were a deeper purple... much deeper... but the shape and fin coloration look the same as I recall....

Thanks very much snowy...just got my new cam, obviously it does wonders! B)

Adrinal said:
FM... I think these blue ones might be like what could perhaps be the parents or one of the parents perhaps of my fry (says tenatively with confusion)... mine were a deeper purple... much deeper... but the shape and fin coloration look the same as I recall....
Yup, probably some sort of zebra....although Jesses' pics look sort of like an electric white :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back