New emoji?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I can only assume there are at least 2 new emojis. I remember typing in a post on where a particular emoji was that the next to last row started
:hey: :nerd: :drool: ????

but that row now has 2 emojis before those. But what the other one is, I haven't a clue. Any guesses?

I can only assume there are at least 2 new emojis. I remember typing in a post on where a particular emoji was that the next to last row started

but that row now has 2 emojis before those. But what the other one is, I haven't a clue. Any guesses?
I dunno. Thats weird

I don't know. Never saw them. Just saw the banana and started banana madness on TFF. Broke the forum again! @Fishmanic I need a warning for breaking this forum! :rofl: :banana: :banana:

Speaking of bananas, did you know that there is a term called "salty banana?" It's a term that is used to help remember that potassium ions are located inside the neuron while sodium ions are located at the outside of the neuron.

Most reactions

Back