New emoji?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I can only assume there are at least 2 new emojis. I remember typing in a post on where a particular emoji was that the next to last row started
:hey: :nerd: :drool: ????

but that row now has 2 emojis before those. But what the other one is, I haven't a clue. Any guesses?

I can only assume there are at least 2 new emojis. I remember typing in a post on where a particular emoji was that the next to last row started

but that row now has 2 emojis before those. But what the other one is, I haven't a clue. Any guesses?
I dunno. Thats weird

I don't know. Never saw them. Just saw the banana and started banana madness on TFF. Broke the forum again! @Fishmanic I need a warning for breaking this forum! :rofl: :banana: :banana:

Speaking of bananas, did you know that there is a term called "salty banana?" It's a term that is used to help remember that potassium ions are located inside the neuron while sodium ions are located at the outside of the neuron.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back