New Dwarf Gourami, Bit Worried

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
so me and my gf got back from the petstore not to long ago and we are floating the bag inside of the tank. and while we did I tossed a single flake for the gourami to see if he would eat the flakes i provide and he suddenly flared up while inside the bag. He seemed fine until I added the food since the other fish seems to approach him causing it. I plan to keep him in a breeder net for the time being to make sure he stays fine and if he doesn't get along I plan to return him.

Any ideas as to why this happened? Also if I do have to take him back would anyone have better suggestions as to another fish that might be more peaceful?
 
so me and my gf got back from the petstore not to long ago and we are floating the bag inside of the tank. and while we did I tossed a single flake for the gourami to see if he would eat the flakes i provide and he suddenly flared up while inside the bag. He seemed fine until I added the food since the other fish seems to approach him causing it. I plan to keep him in a breeder net for the time being to make sure he stays fine and if he doesn't get along I plan to return him.

Any ideas as to why this happened? Also if I do have to take him back would anyone have better suggestions as to another fish that might be more peaceful?


mine took over a week to settle in now he eats out of my hand and even jumps if i hold the flake just above the water for him
 
well should i let him out of the breeding net? I am worried he will harm everyone else in the tank.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top