New cycle help ?

R84achey

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
105
Reaction score
47
Points
28
Location
England
Ok guys so my tank is up and running. I have included photos of my tests below. The tests have been completed after adding dechlorinator and biological starter. I am also using a filter that has been used previously by the person I purchased the tank from I just rinsed these under tap water. I’m still rather confused by how much ammonia I need to add to the water. I have the Juwel Vison 180 led. I worked out that I have added around 128litres water to fill the tank.. can anyone help... pretty please ?
 

Attachments

  • 6DAA0ABA-ADC8-47D3-A5D0-A5BFBFD1DF93.webp
    6DAA0ABA-ADC8-47D3-A5D0-A5BFBFD1DF93.webp
    431.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 1AD07FFC-4927-4E9A-923B-86105F30D8DF.webp
    1AD07FFC-4927-4E9A-923B-86105F30D8DF.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 322C2B51-DD1D-407D-A8AF-B3156C1648FC.webp
    322C2B51-DD1D-407D-A8AF-B3156C1648FC.webp
    175.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 28950417-1B41-4F72-95B5-5C4E47C31D6B.webp
    28950417-1B41-4F72-95B5-5C4E47C31D6B.webp
    155.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 84502A85-5687-401A-9D95-3CBCCD52F33E.webp
    84502A85-5687-401A-9D95-3CBCCD52F33E.webp
    170.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 7432CAAE-FBAA-47CD-8E14-E01B849A4EAB.webp
    7432CAAE-FBAA-47CD-8E14-E01B849A4EAB.webp
    291.3 KB · Views: 179
yeah, for me i just dont add ammonia, add live plants, wait 2+ weeks and boom.
 
yeah, for me i just dont add ammonia, add live plants, wait 2+ weeks and boom.
I’ve managed to get it to 3 by adding 1ml at a time and testing, better to be safe than sorry. Let’s see how it goes...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top