New Camera

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bball4life said:
nice pics CFC. I love the stingray how do you like having him?
my ray is a her ;) she's ok i spose, rays certainly add a bit more interest to a tank than normal run of the mill fish but to be honest i like all my fish equally.

CFC said:
bball4life said:
nice pics CFC. I love the stingray how do you like having him?
my ray is a her ;) she's ok i spose, rays certainly add a bit more interest to a tank than normal run of the mill fish but to be honest i like all my fish equally.
SHE IS OK I SPOSE!

That is it boy! (cause you are younger), bring her here!

That is it boy! (cause you are younger), bring her here!

Ooooh, younger by a whole day :p If you want her come and get her, but you'll have to get past Mr Hankey first :flex:

abstract said:
what's the 4th pic? some kind of synodontis i assume?
Nope not a Synodontis. Thats a Liearius pictus, a South American Pimeloid catfish.

You have really fat limas, are they the "venezuala" variant

I'm pretty sure that the smallest one (the one swimming upwards) isnt even a lima but actually a Sorubim elongatus, the head shape, shape of the dorsal and anal fins and patterning is very different from those of the other two.
Of the other two the largest one is definately S.lima var.Venezuala, its a far chunkier fish than any other lima i've personally seen and has much lighter colouring, the other i think is the normal Peru varient but its still quite young and could change yet.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back