new betta....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

steppy104

Grarr
Reaction score
wut kind of fish could i y put in with him? (5 gallon tank)

i've experimented with my pink fish bubble gum, but his eyes hazed over and he died not to long after...i miss him. he was soo perdy.

i have a 5 gallon with a betta, female guppy and a female swordtail...not even a flare yet....been in there about 2 weeks or so....... i keep lots of hiding places in ther btw

post-22-1082682180.jpg

thanks!

i'm also gonna get an algae eater....whenever my tank starts growin algae. can it still grow with the filter on? is there anything i can do to help it along? i was thinkin about jus buyin the algae eaters, but someone said that they don't eat them, and they make the cage smell like stinky poopoo :blink:

well....i'm off to my LFS to find them cloud thingys and a thermometer! (now y didn't i think of that when i bought the heater?) :unsure:

My betta munched on white clouds, so you might want to be a bit careful with that. Cory catfish of all kinds are excellent companions for bettas. I also used to have one of mine in a 10 gallon with a trio of palties and lots of plants, and they got a long pretty well.

well, i got 4 white clouds, and 9 ghost shrimp. since it's only a 5 gallon, and i'm just starting this off, i think i'll wait if i do happen to get any thing else. the next thing i might plan on getting is an algae eater or an african frog.

right now, my betta is completely ignoring the clouds. they swim right in front of him and he just continues on his way. :thumbs: is quite amusing playing *find all the shrimp. lol. those things hide all over the place. and i haven't found all 9 yet!

well, thanks for all ur help pplz!

Most reactions

Back